Subscribe:

December 2, 2011

Beware of Fake Posts in Facebook

You've probably noticed this post on facebook. "A 14 years old boy got beaten half dead by his stepfather. His only fault was this that he tried to protect his little sister from being raped. Now he's struggling for his life, but doctors say he won't make it without a surgery. His mother doesn't have money to pay it. Facebook donates 45cents for every sharing or reposing."
Facebook Web hacker,  Paul Tarjan just informed me that This is Absolutely Fake News. Please don't spread anything which saying "Facebook donates for like and sharing posts" This is only an example. Same like posts are spreading through facebook and other social media communities . So always beware.

3 comments:

Josh Gamble said...

My friend advised me about your site and how nice it is. She is right, I am really impressed.

Sami Magdalena said...

I never shared such post, though I have a lot of friends in my list doing that. I always thought they aren't true and it seems that I was right.

What is SEO said...

I've never heard of fake posts until now, thanks for the heads up on fraudulent posts.

Post a Comment